• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone Used www.electricshop.com?

Anyone Used www.electricshop.com? Good Or Bad

• Total voters
I

ian1969uk

Yep, used them a couple of times with no problems at all.

SNB

Standard Member
I ordered accessory from them a month ago. Delivery stated 5-7 days.
Still waiting!! They charged my credit card on the date of order. Sent
an email to chase them 2 days ago and they replied to say they
have "unexpected personnel issues in the accessories dept" and this has
caused a "slight delay" to the order and issues should be resolved in next
10 working days. IF order arrives in another 10 days then that will be
6 weeks not 6 days as they stated and they consider that to be a
"slight" delay. AVOID THEM

Jim Barry

Well, it finally turned up, wrapped in a black bin bag! I think they have been having problems - when I rang up I was told that the member of staff dealing with my order had "left suddenly".

Anyway, the aerial is amazing - astonishing signal quality for a set top jobby and looks good too. I can pick up all digital channels with it, as I live in an area with reasonably good reception. Antiference "Silver Sensor", £13.99 including VAT and delivery. Just the thing if you need a decent indoor aerial and you're not in a hurry!

Del45

I managed to get my Panasonic TX32LXD500 for a very good price from them, they made a mistake but gave me the TV in the end, quick delivery too.

RyanK

so far i place an order and in the special delivery instructions i put that i needed the amplifier despatch on thursday for delivery on friday, i even e-mailed them to confirm. guess what got an e-mail today saying it will be delivered by UPS on Thursday

Jim Barry

RyanK said:
so far i place an order and in the special delivery instructions i put that i needed the amplifier despatch on thursday for delivery on friday, i even e-mailed them to confirm. guess what got an e-mail today saying it will be delivered by UPS on Thursday

That's OK isn't it? My experience of UPS is that they will attempt delivery three days in a row.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom