Anyone used komplett.co.uk

HMHB

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used komplett.co.uk - if so are they reliable/any good ? They have a good price for a Gainward Geforce 4 4600 card with bundled firewire card and so I'm looking to buy from them.

Hi
I have used them about four times. They post from norway i think but dont let that put you off. I have never had any problems with them.
I have no idea what thier customer service is like coz i have never had to return anything to them.

They used DHL for delivery and an online tracking service.

Used komplett many times and yes, they are very good. Again, I'm not sure about the CS as I have never had to return anything...

MuFu.

I can thoroughly recommend Komplett's service.
I bought a PC Bundle kit off them and I received the first box of 2 within 2 days.
The second box containing the components went missing and I contacted them about it.
They checked it out and found they had sent my delivery to the UK by accident.
At this stage they said they would send me a new order directly from Norway.
However 2 of the items were out of stock so they sent the order in installments.
In total I received 4 boxes and the order was complete within 9 days of ordering.
The Power supply unit in the case was faulty so I sent it back to them and they replaced it with a new one which retails at 64 euro.This took just under 2 weeks which I think is fast seeing as I live in Ireland.
All in all I think their service is to be applauded.
I completed my order with Ebuyer and they delivered in under a week .
Top Marks to both.

OK thanks for the feedback - I think they're a good company to deal with going by your experiences

I've just ordered my first component from them today. A Seagate Barracuda 80Gb 7200rpm HDD for £77 + p&p. I'll let you know how I get on.

Arrived a few days ago. No problems. Well packed. Prompt.
No complaints.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom