Anyone used GenuineCopies.tv ?

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My mum asked me to find a replacement remote control for her friends TV, and a google of the make and model (Akura AV32720HD2) brought up this site;

http://www.genuinecopies.tv remote control,remote akura AV32720HD2

Seems to fit the bill, and not expensive

Just wondering if anyone had used them, or knows of them before I purchase...?

Anyone?

Bumpity bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it as a no then :(

Right. Haven't tried it and don't know it but, since the text specifies that it is for that model only, reckon it looks like a very safe bet :)

Thanks, but I took a punt and bought it anyway. I was actually just looking to see if anyone here had heard to the company, dealt with the company, or knew anything of them, more so than that specific remote itself.

Hi Matt_C,

i am just contemplating buying this remote so that I can hack my dvd player. Have you used it to make a dvd payer region free and did it work well, any problems?

I don't know what you're talking about, sorry. It's not a magic remote or a universal remote - it's a specific model replacement remote for a TV

Ok, sorry I saw this remote advertised as a magic remote on their site although it can be used as a standard replacement also. Anyway thanks for the quick response :)

Oh I see! I didn't see that. I bought this for my mums friend who lost her remote, so I don't even have the remote to test anything for you sorry

I saw this remote advertised as a magic remote on their site
OP's link says "This remote works on the akura av32720hd2 only" so can you give us a link for it as a universal?

I'm sorry, I should have updated this thread :eek:

I bought the remote from their site, came a few days later, and as far as I know (the remote wasn't for my TV; was for a friend of my mothers) it worked fine with no problems (at least that I was aware of; I never tried it myself)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom