Anyone used Expedite Electronics

I just ordered a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 from these guys today. I hoping all goes well as the only reason I ordered was due to the positive reviews on this forum. I will let you know how it gets on.

I had no problems I pad was del 3rd day after ordering selected language on set up and I use it all day dispatched from midlands hope you have same service

My phone is stated as shipped on my account however no email from expedit confirming that it has been shipped or tracking number. I sent them a message. Hopefully they will respond soon.

Well based on all these replies with seemingly no issues at all, I have pulled the trigger on an iPhone 32GB 5C for my daughter.
She is the black sheep of the family as the rest of us migrated to Android some time ago:)

I ordered a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet (32gb) on the 2nd June as these comments were so positive......and it worked out around £70 cheaper than currys!

Can't wait!

Hi all
Having read this thread, I ordered a Sony Zeiss 16 70 e mount lens last Thursday evening (29/5). Email acknowledgment of the order, update on Monday, tracking info today Tuesday (3/6) and the lens delivered at lunchtime today by Parcel Force. Item was brand new and sealed, and best of all it was £235 cheaper than the current price on Amazon. It was cheaper than most Hong Kong imports on ebay and no import tax and free delivery! I was watching a used one on Ebay and it went for £20 more than I paid + delivery!
I don't know how they do it for the price but I'm a very happy punter and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Rob

Day 3

I have been told by Expedit Electronics that my item has been shipped and should be delivered between 6-11 June. However still no tracking number. I am assuming it is on its way over from HK. Fingers crossed that tomorrow that I will get a Parcelforce tracking number.

By the way if anyone is looking for alternative companies that sell electronics from HK I can highly recommend this website Panamoz Home Page

I have ordered from these guys over the years and can't fault their service even when my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 failed and they sent a brand new one. The only reason I did not use this time for my purchase was because Expedit Electronics was far cheaper for the item I purchased.

Update

I have received my tracking number from Expedit Electronics this morning!. I am excited seems to be out for delivery today!

I placed my order 2nd of June for Harman Kardon speaker this Monday and I'm waiting for reply from supplier for tracking number. I will update you guys soon for any progress.

My Samsung Galaxy Note III has been safely delivered. Checking the IMEI number now. 4 days from purchase to delivery. Will use expedite electronics again. Thank you to everyone on this forum. Without your testimonials I wouldn't of purchased!

Last edited:
Well 68 hours after placing my order I have a Parcel Force tracking number that when tracked suggests a delivery today.

Just delurking to give you a bit of bad news on these guys.

I had ordered a handset but changed my mind when I hadn't heard anything for 4 days and contacted them to cancel the order (as I am entitled to do under the Distance Selling Regulations).

They came back to me to tell me it was on the way, but no tracking number was given and I was told it would be delivered around 8-10 working days after my order was placed. I was really hoping to get this in their 4 to 7 working day timeline as it was for a present. Their website also says if there is a delay over the 7 working days then they will get in touch within 72 hours after ordering (they didn't). Obviously the handset must not be in the UK yet as I would have had a dispatch notice and tracking details sent. Anyway, I decided to go ahead with the cancellation.

I replied to their last email 5 minutes after they sent it (in which they backtracked and told me that it in fact WOULD be with me within the 7 days) reiterating my request for a refund and so far, 24 hours later, I have heard nothing.

They don't seem particularly quick to email back regarding queries, so I think it might be off to PayPal to open a dispute.

I've made alternative arrangements for another handset so I'll need to be on the ball to refuse the delivery if/when it comes.

Sorry to put the kibosh on the good feelings in this thread, as the experiences of other users here led me to be happy with placing my order, but their customer service does not seem to be their strong suit so it would worry me if something were to go wrong with the product a few months down the line.

edit: Got a refund today (11th June) after being told that they would try to stop the Parcelforce delivery (even though they told me it was already on its way, and I gave them plently of opportunity to carry out my cancellation request). I had escalated the dispute for PayPal to decide so I don't know if that played a part.

I'm glad everyone else is happy, but as I said above, if something went wrong my experience wouldn't fill me with confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
72 hours from ordering to delivery!

Not too shabby

You don't get a e-mail it just arrives a couple of days after it's shipped

Got a email this morning 9:00 AM for the Parcel force tracking number, and at 1:30 PM got my Harman Kardon speaker, Brand New and box in perfect condition and sealed and great packaging and in very good price much cheaper than Amazon.
Im very happy for my purchase!

Deliver in 4 days very good service.
Thank you for all positive comments and feedback guys.

Last edited:
I signed up especially to post on this thread, you guys calmed my nerves about ordering through Expedite Electronics. They're good - be calm. I ordered a camera on Sunday evening (1st June) - having no account at that point I sent an email straight away to ask how I could see the progress - Sam (mentioned above) emailed back at 3am BST (8am HK) on the Monday to say the order had dispatched and I would have it between 5th and 10th June via Parcelforce. It was in the country at least by 5th and should have delivered on the 6th according to a customer service rep. at Parcelforce. I got my tracking number in the early hours of Saturday (7th (today)) and when I rang Parcelforce they told me I would have to wait 'til Monday and swore blind it was the law and they were bound by their contract with the dispatcher to make at least one attempted delivery. I wouldn't accept this - after the 4th phone call a manager took the brave decision to let me collect it today - and it is with me now, Saturday pm. Works fine, some documentation is in Traditional Chinese and printed in HK but the English stuff printed in Japan is also there.The camera booted up in English, and the time zone it suggested was London... SO - no problem with Expedite, only with Parcelforce! :clap:

The packaging was really good - double layer of green "brown" paper well taped and the box inside was surrounded by bubble wrap, though I think this may have been done at West Drayton at the freight forwarders, for the short hop across to East London. The camera box is in perfect condition and was sealed.

NO extra charges - you know VAT, CUSTOMS etc. So glad I used them - and will be doing so again. BTW in another email I received from Sam, when I told him about the Parcelforce fiasco, he replied in an *** hour *** (I was stunned) , he said that express delivery will be introduced in Q3 - i.e. between now and September.

Last edited:
This was the only info I could find on expedite electronics, so thank you for that. I've been looking for a couple of weeks for an ipad 4th generation, 32gb, for my 8 year old who has been saving his birthday and christmas money for a couple of years now. Found expedite electronics and for the price we were looking at for a 4th generation ipad, got an ipad air 32gb. Fingers crossed that we get a happy ending, like you guys! Already been 'had' by a seller on ebay who took the money and ran, luckily paypal refunded after a few weeks.

Hi All - I too was very cautious about using this company - but all is well with my experience. I subscribed to their newsletter to get a £5.00 discount voucher on the 27/05/14 just to test the company. Received an email from them that the subscription was successful, but I did not get a voucher in the email. So I opened a query ticket with them on the same day, to which Expedite replied the next day with the following message:

"Thanks for your enquiry. Normally, we send welcome letter with coupon code to the new scribers every Friday. You can try this code XXXXXX in advance. Should you have any question, please feel free to contact us. Thanks."

So the next day 29/05/14, ordered a Samsung tablet which was cheaper than anywhere else, using the £5.00 voucher.

Received an email on 03/06/14 at 9.37 with a tracking number for parcel force, delivery for the same day.
Delivered on 03/06/14 at 14:12, fortunately my wife was at home to take the delivery.

The tablet was as described - I have not tested it fully - as the kids have got to it first, but rest assure they have thoroughly tested the tablet and the only complaints they have are when I demand it back from them.

Ordered a Galaxy Note 10.1 last Thursday 5th June , arrived at 1p.m today 11th June.

I signed up especially to post on this thread, you guys calmed my nerves about ordering through Expedite Electronics. They're good - be calm. I ordered a camera on Sunday evening (1st June) - having no account at that point I sent an email straight away to ask how I could see the progress - Sam (mentioned above) emailed back at 3am BST (8am HK) on the Monday to say the order had dispatched and I would have it between 5th and 10th June via Parcelforce. It was in the country at least by 5th and should have delivered on the 6th according to a customer service rep. at Parcelforce. I got my tracking number in the early hours of Saturday (7th (today)) and when I rang Parcelforce they told me I would have to wait 'til Monday and swore blind it was the law and they were bound by their contract with the dispatcher to make at least one attempted delivery. I wouldn't accept this - after the 4th phone call a manager took the brave decision to let me collect it today - and it is with me now, Saturday pm. Works fine, some documentation is in Traditional Chinese and printed in HK but the English stuff printed in Japan is also there.The camera booted up in English, and the time zone it suggested was London... SO - no problem with Expedite, only with Parcelforce! :clap:

The packaging was really good - double layer of green "brown" paper well taped and the box inside was surrounded by bubble wrap, though I think this may have been done at West Drayton at the freight forwarders, for the short hop across to East London. The camera box is in perfect condition and was sealed.

NO extra charges - you know VAT, CUSTOMS etc. So glad I used them - and will be doing so again. BTW in another email I received from Sam, when I told him about the Parcelforce fiasco, he replied in an *** hour *** (I was stunned) , he said that express delivery will be introduced in Q3 - i.e. between now and September.

Do you know the name of the freight forwarders, please. I ordered something one week ago and don't have a tracking number or confirmation of dispatch, in spite of asking 4 times. Expedite are not good at responding to questions via their own 'ticket' customer service system. Thanks

Do you know the name of the freight forwarders, please. I ordered something one week ago and don't have a tracking number or confirmation of dispatch, in spite of asking 4 times. Expedite are not good at responding to questions via their own 'ticket' customer service system. Thanks
ParcelForce

My Samsung Galaxy Note III has been safely delivered. Checking the IMEI number now. 4 days from purchase to delivery. Will use expedite electronics again. Thank you to everyone on this forum. Without your testimonials I wouldn't of purchased!

Can you let me know if your Note 3 was a European model? From what I understand Note 3's are region locked. What sort of Charger did it have? Was the manual in English?

thanks,

Mark

I ordered a Sony Xperia Z2 tablet (32gb) on the 2nd June as these comments were so positive......and it worked out around £70 cheaper than currys!

Can't wait!

Ordered on the 3rd June and received on the 7th June. I've been using it for a week and it is excellent!

I would advise that you register on the expedite electronics site before you order, otherwise you won't be able to track your
order......unless you email them.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom