• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone used Digital Video Essential

I

ilovekennyd

To set up your plasma. ive just bought an lg MZ42PZ45V plasma and have just bought this to help get my colours and tones spot on. has anyone used it before to set up their plasma. please tell me its good coz its just cost me an extra £15 on top of having to pay for the plasma!!!

Mep

Prominent Member
yes it's good, has lots of set up screens that you can use to improve settings. No substiture for a full ISF calibration but a damn good start. It does quite a lot of work and getting used to though, but that's part of the fun

X

Xebec2005

What TV settings does it involve? I am assuming its colour, contrast, brightness, etc rather than the hidden menus.

David

Mep

Prominent Member
yes, you just the setting options available to you (with the red, green and blue filters that come with DVE) with out going into the hidden menus

John

You just spent £1200 on a tv , and your concerned about another £15 to help get the picture right :eek: .

Nobody mention Gordon or Piers ...... :oops:

:rotfl:

John

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom