Anyone used "barmey.co.uk" for warranty?

oliphillips

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking of purchasing a 5 year extended warranty from them,

Extended Warranty Quote: LCD / Plasma TV
Warranty Description 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY - LCD / PLASMA £500 to £750
Warranty Price £ 73.99
Warranty Period * 5 Years

Thats a really good price at about 10% of the cost! Much better than the £270 dixons offered!

However I would be worried when purchasing something like this as I havent heard of the company and if it went bust within 5 years it would be a waste of time!

P.S. You can only purchase a warranty for something thats been purchased within a year

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd be "barmey" if you bought this:D

Why buy a warranty?

So if and mostly likely when the Tv breaks down within 5 years it gets fixed/replaced. To be honest a decent warranty is essential if you ask me. Why wouldnt you?

Last edited:
So if and mostly likely when the Tv breaks down within 5 years it gets fixed/replaced. To be honest a decent warranty is essential if you ask me. Why wouldnt you?

Well, you're answering your own question - you've never heard of them - is it a good idea....:thumbsdow

No, don't bother

Well, you're answering your own question - you've never heard of them - is it a good idea....:thumbsdow

No, don't bother

I was hoping someone may have used them before and could share their experiences. When searching for reviews online 99% of them are good I just can't seem to find any reviews of someone using a warranty bought from them. Anybody used them?

Just noticed your name! Now i see why you're so anti them! Is it just straight insurance fraud for you then? Only kidding!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom