Anyone used "barmey.co.uk" for warranty?

oliphillips

Thinking of purchasing a 5 year extended warranty from them,

Extended Warranty Quote: LCD / Plasma TV
Warranty Description 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY - LCD / PLASMA £500 to £750
Warranty Price £ 73.99
Warranty Period * 5 Years

Thats a really good price at about 10% of the cost! Much better than the £270 dixons offered!

However I would be worried when purchasing something like this as I havent heard of the company and if it went bust within 5 years it would be a waste of time!

P.S. You can only purchase a warranty for something thats been purchased within a year

Last edited by a moderator:

oliphillips

You'd be "barmey" if you bought this:D

Why buy a warranty?

So if and mostly likely when the Tv breaks down within 5 years it gets fixed/replaced. To be honest a decent warranty is essential if you ask me. Why wouldnt you?

Last edited:

cheapskate58

So if and mostly likely when the Tv breaks down within 5 years it gets fixed/replaced. To be honest a decent warranty is essential if you ask me. Why wouldnt you?

Well, you're answering your own question - you've never heard of them - is it a good idea....:thumbsdow

No, don't bother

oliphillips

Well, you're answering your own question - you've never heard of them - is it a good idea....:thumbsdow

No, don't bother

I was hoping someone may have used them before and could share their experiences. When searching for reviews online 99% of them are good I just can't seem to find any reviews of someone using a warranty bought from them. Anybody used them?

Just noticed your name! Now i see why you're so anti them! Is it just straight insurance fraud for you then? Only kidding!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom