Anyone used 2109B and 900E tosh players

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by raigraphixs, Feb 13, 2002.

1. raigraphixs

raigraphixs
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16,025
    Hi,

I am looking for a hi-end dvd player with component outputs, that will excel my old tosh 2109B player, that my sister now wants. The performance on this is amazing, as shown by the players test data when reviewed a few years ago.

1. Has anyone owned this player and now use a tosh 900E?, i want to know how much of a difference there is in picture quailty in the 900e with its features as anti-alais filter, etc. What picture tweaking options does it have?

2. Would you say the the 900E is still king of players against the 210E and 510E and 9000 players by tosh.

3.Is there a new tosh hi-end player due soon?.

Any info would be great for making my mind up in the soooo may choice of players available.

4. Also do shops offer loan machines so i could get one in. How much do they charge per day.

rai

2. dts_boy

dts_boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    i haven't anything against Toshiba i've got one myself (sd 9000e) but there are penty of good machines with component output. the 900 is VERY good, but its up against the likes of the Arcam dv88 to name one. i think Toshiba are launching a new dvd player at the bristol show in a few weeks, needless to say there will be quite a few new players launched there that will kick ass!:D