anyone use these nvidia cards??

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone here using these cards
geforce nvidia 5950 ultra
geforce nvidia 5900
geforce nvidia 5900xt

i have them ready to order from my supplier and need to choose one,which one should i get,can anyone here say if they are using one of these with farcry and if the graphic levels are high??

just incase you tell me i cant get an ati card in my pc,its a nvidia supplier deal thingy:thumbsup:

Originally posted by MrFurious
anyone here using these cards
geforce nvidia 5950 ultra
geforce nvidia 5900
geforce nvidia 5900xt

i have them ready to order from my supplier and need to choose one,which one should i get,can anyone here say if they are using one of these with farcry and if the graphic levels are high??

just incase you tell me i cant get an ati card in my pc,its a nvidia supplier deal thingy:thumbsup:
If you can hold fire for a short while - the new Nv40 based nvidia cards will be out - allegedly this month, but may be next
Nvidia 6800

either see if you can afford one of them .... or see if it pushes the price down on the 5900 nvidia cards

Btw - all the cards u listed would run far cry pretty close to as fast as you can get

what sort of price do you reckon the new card will be?

You won't see much change out ot £400 initially

think i'll get the geforce 5950ultra card then,what sort of price would you consider good for these?

Originally posted by MrFurious
think i'll get the geforce 5950ultra card then,what sort of price would you consider good for these?

the ones I have seen are around £260 inc vat - so if you can get one £200 - £250 would be reasonable.
With the release of new cards, the FX6950 ultra will no longer be the flagship Nividia card - so price may drop abit in a month

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom