• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone use the Turtle Beach P12?

stu646

Prominent Member
Looking at buying these today as compared to some headphones they are cheap at £37 yet want to make sure they are good before going to buy them.

Use some normal Sony headphones right now (MDR-XD200) which I have been using for near on 4/5 years now and they have been awesome. Only downside is the fact there is no mic.

rehsot

Standard Member
You can get from Amazon uk a set of turtle beach x32 for £57 and you just need a ps4 chat cable to connect them to your controller these are dual band so you get less interference on wireless

BigStu78

Standard Member
I've been using the P12s for a year now and have had no problems with them. My only gripe is that you only have one volume control, no seperate control for chat and game volume.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom