Anyone use imesh?

paulr

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just wondered what you thought of it.
What file sharing programs do you recommend now Kazaalite seems to be on the way out?

:cool:

Winmx for music - no spyware

Morpheus for everything else - comes with spyware but this can be removeed without affecting the program.

why is kazaalite on way out?

I have seen many file sharers using K-Lite master 1000. No Spyware etc.

I have never had problems with Virus's, but have had the occasional bad mp3 with pink noise included intermittently. Morpheus is good.

Here is a good forum for all things p2p

cdfreaks

Regards,

GJC

The recent versions of Imesh are terrible programs & I'd not recommend installing them. It completely ruined my PC - ridiculous spyware filled piece of......

K-Lite works well. I know people who use eMule/eDonkey with success & a lot of people are now using BitTorrent (but that seems to complicated for me)

Thanks.
Since installing imesh i have noticed an increase in popups,is it really that bad for spyware?

As for K-lite,every so often it defaults to an information page and i have to keep reinstalling it:thumbsdow

What version of K-Lite are you using Paul?

All versions of K-Lite are here.

K-Lite

Regards,

GJC

Something that's not mentioned here is Direct Connect ( http://www.neo-modus.com )

it's a great p2p file shareing app thats been around for at least 4 years, but you do need quite a few files shared on your PC before you can join some of the better hubs (as they tend to have min share limits)

DC++ - Is good.

WinMx and K-lite are good too.

i use shareaza and suprnova for all my dowloads

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom