Anyone use imesh?

paulr

Just wondered what you thought of it.
What file sharing programs do you recommend now Kazaalite seems to be on the way out?

:cool:

TheBigApple

Winmx for music - no spyware

Morpheus for everything else - comes with spyware but this can be removeed without affecting the program.

GJC

I have seen many file sharers using K-Lite master 1000. No Spyware etc.

I have never had problems with Virus's, but have had the occasional bad mp3 with pink noise included intermittently. Morpheus is good.

Here is a good forum for all things p2p

cdfreaks

Regards,

GJC

dsw182

The recent versions of Imesh are terrible programs & I'd not recommend installing them. It completely ruined my PC - ridiculous spyware filled piece of......

K-Lite works well. I know people who use eMule/eDonkey with success & a lot of people are now using BitTorrent (but that seems to complicated for me)

paulr

Thanks.
Since installing imesh i have noticed an increase in popups,is it really that bad for spyware?

As for K-lite,every so often it defaults to an information page and i have to keep reinstalling it:thumbsdow

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
What version of K-Lite are you using Paul?

Bondy007

Something that's not mentioned here is Direct Connect ( http://www.neo-modus.com )

it's a great p2p file shareing app thats been around for at least 4 years, but you do need quite a few files shared on your PC before you can join some of the better hubs (as they tend to have min share limits)

chic

Distinguished Member
i use shareaza and suprnova for all my dowloads

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom