1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone use DVI with the Screenplay 4805?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Chazpell, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Chazpell

Chazpell

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Everyone

I have recently bought a Denon 1910 DVD player, and a Infocus Screenplay 4805 projector. Unfortunately, because of the rush for Christmas, I was unable to get a M1-DA DVI cable that I hoped for, so instead I bought a £95 3m component cable, just to tired me over. I have to say, the picture from my point of view is flawless, the only problem being that I can't mount the projector on the ceiling using a component cable this long - its simply not long enough. My best option from here would be to order a long enough DVI Wire, the only problem being that the Infocus 4805 has a slightly different DVI input – the M1-DA. Anyone know where I could get an adapter from, at a reasonable price???? The only place I’ve found is Infocus, but they are way to expensive for me, charging £50 just for a 6” adapter – stupid or what. Thanks for your help.

P.S. Anyone know where I could sell my hardly used 3 Meter Component Cable ???

2. daredevill

daredevill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +151
    yes, www.lindy.com do a adapter from DVI to M1-DA and including postage its £23

Hope this helps.