Anyone use a bluetooth tablet to control a pc to a plasma

M

mark-connect

Anyone use a bluetooth tablet to control a pc.

We are after a bluetooth tablet to use with a pc that will be connected up to a plasma.

Anyone here have any experience of this.

So you use the tablet and bluetooth to drive and control a pc and its applications that inturn will be connected to a plasma. :)

Why use bluetooth?

If the tablet has wireless get a wireless adapter for the PC attached to the plasma and use VNC to control it. btw have a good long demo of the tablet if you haven't used one before as the toshiba tablets i have used at work are awkward and unreliable. Others could very well be different though.

Just prefer to use Bluetooth thats all you see. Do these tablets have a screen or are they just tablets. :)

Are you talking about Tablet PC's or Graphics Tablets?

Graphics tablet, so we can control the pc thats connected to the plasma from the boardroom table.

You know control applications on the pc etc. Sort of instead of a wireless keyboard and mouse.

I think everyone was a bit confused by your original message. It sounded as if you were talking about a tablet PC. The graphics tablet you mention should operate just like a mouse, as far as I understand them.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom