Anyone tried an LG 32LX2R with a Toshbia HD-DVD player?

jsgreen89

Novice Member
Anyone tried a Toshiba HD-DVD player with the LG 32LX2R?

The LG had a few issues initially with HDCP, i'm hoping these are resolved now! :D

DHAKA

Banned
jsgreen89 said:
Anyone tried a Toshiba HD-DVD player with the LG 32LX2R?

The LG had a few issues initially with HDCP, i'm hoping these are resolved now! :D
Cant comment on that. But I just purchased LG 42PC1D plasma. Which is awesome TV . Price in unbelievable . £970 now incl Vat. I have hooked up my HD-A1 and tell you what picture will blow you away. Have not had a SINGLE glitch with HDMI. And even transition between component and HDMI is so smooth.

I have checked the price of your LG lcd one. not a huge difference with the Plasma one. I might suggest you the plasma one.

Good luck.

jsgreen89

Novice Member
DHAKA said:
Cant comment on that. But I just purchased LG 42PC1D plasma. Which is awesome TV . Price in unbelievable . £970 now incl Vat. I have hooked up my HD-A1 and tell you what picture will blow you away. Have not had a SINGLE glitch with HDMI. And even transition between component and HDMI is so smooth.

I have checked the price of your LG lcd one. not a huge difference with the Plasma one. I might suggest you the plasma one.

Good luck.
I've owned the LG for 4 months, so a bit late now :rotfl:
I'm upgrading to a Sony V series soon anyway.. but I wanted to check it'd work on my screen initially.

Top Bottom