Quantcast

Anyone still waiting for there MI4 GP movietyme

TeamEmperor

mission impossible 4 GP Ordered on the april 4th. Email to say dispatched on the april 6th Still not here Im guessing easter has delayed it Anyone else still waiting for there order from movietyme?:smashin:

Geoff_D

Distinguished Member
I'm still waiting for something posted on the 4th, so the delivery time does seem to have taken another dive. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo took less than a week.

TeamEmperor

I'm still waiting for something posted on the 4th, so the delivery time does seem to have taken another dive. Girl With The Dragon Tattoo took less than a week.
cheers guys Must be the easter holiday slowed it down :( War horse came next day But was uk3day But mostly the orders I get from dvdworld & movietyme take around 4-5 days Although I did have to wait 14+ days for tree of life once.

TeamEmperor

Well now 22 days & nothing:( I wanted this before uk release grrrr I have completed the movietyme missing blu ray form. Does anyone know how long till they can send a me another MI-4 copy I haver emailed movietmye but no reply yet :( I have no idear how they fix the problem.
Do I have to wait till royal mail have finished investigating I hope not as a 3D avatar blu ray that got lost 2 months ago is still ongoing :suicide: