1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone still selling 32zp38 picture frame 2s

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by reevesy, Jul 24, 2005.

1. reevesy

reevesy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,578
    does anyone know anyone still selling these,prefable a good price of course?
    its the previous picture frame gloss black finish around the edge.
    found a couple of results for silly money but most are coming up no longer selling?

2. TinkerMan

TinkerMan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was just offered one of these in the Panasonic shop on Tottenham Court Road. It was listed at about a grand and he was prepared to sell it for half price so there is obviously a deal to be made. Good luck :smashin:

3. per-Sony-fied

per-Sony-fied

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +100
    If there is a Miller Brothers near you try them I saw the 38P here today. I think it was about £700, not wonderful but cheaper than the 48P they had in store. For what it's worth tho' I think the 48P stand looks better.

Picture wise not a lot to choose from, however they did look different! Thought the 48P in comparison looked murky (No adjustment made any light of this) but at the same time much more pin sharp and authoritive.

Viewed in a different store the pic was more vibrant with greater clarity more akin to how the 38P looked.