Anyone still rocking the oppo find x2 Pro?

marvi0

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Have been using my oppo find x2 Pro; vegan orange for the past 5 months and I must say great phone. I normally swap and change phones constantly but with the oppo find x2 Pro, I have found my perfect phone. Even the lure of the s21 ultra and its new screen and processor has not been enough to sway me away.
The main attractions for me with the oppo find x2 Pro :
- the fast charger, with the super vooc charger, my phone charges from 0 to full in under 40 minutes which is amazing.
-battery life definitely better compared to the note 20 I had.
-size and weight is another big plus for me, as its smaller and less heavier than the s21 ultra.
-I managed to do the dual sim hack, so it now has 2 sim cards.
So that's why I'm not moving away from my oppo anytime soon. Anyone else still using an oppo find x2 Pro?

I've had the Oppo Find X2 Lite for 5 months and I'm really impressed with it for the money. For the first time in while I'm not in any rush to upgrade, but I will be keeping an eye on the new releases to see if the Pro is worth getting.

I've had the Oppo Find X2 Lite for 5 months and I'm really impressed with it for the money. For the first time in while I'm not in any rush to upgrade, but I will be keeping an eye on the new releases to see if the Pro is worth getting.
Same as me 😂. Never kept a phone this long. It's the perfect size and weight 😂.. Hopefully the oppo find x3 won't start at over 1k again...

Same as me 😂. Never kept a phone this long. It's the perfect size and weight 😂.. Hopefully the oppo find x3 won't start at over 1k again...

That's my only concern to be honest, the cost. I went for the Lite as at the time it was a sensible price with O2 and it was still a worthwhile upgrade on my previous phone. I do love the Lite, but part of me wishes I'd invested the extra and gone for the Pro.

I'm really liking what I've seen of ColorOS 11 so far, but at the moment there's no information on when the Lite will be receiving the update in the UK.

That's my only concern to be honest, the cost. I went for the Lite as at the time it was a sensible price with O2 and it was still a worthwhile upgrade on my previous phone. I do love the Lite, but part of me wishes I'd invested the extra and gone for the Pro.

I'm really liking what I've seen of ColorOS 11 so far, but at the moment there's no information on when the Lite will be receiving the update in the UK.
Oh with the pro, I have 11 and its great. Ian yours dual sim?

Oh with the pro, I have 11 and its great. Ian yours dual sim?

No, it's single SIM. I don't really need dual SIM so not bothered with it before. What's the hack you've done?

No, it's single SIM. I don't really need dual SIM so not bothered with it before. What's the hack you've done?
OK cool. I had a single sim and when I did some hack over on xda, I now have dual sim, which for me is a must, as I need 2 sims 😂.

OK cool. I had a single sim and when I did some hack over on xda, I now have dual sim, which for me is a must, as I need 2 sims 😂.

I haven't been onto XDA for ages so I'll go have a browse.

I haven't been onto XDA for ages so I'll go have a browse.
😂 Even me to be honest. Phones are now so advanced, they hardly needing any hacking, but for the dual sim I had to do it as I can't do without dual sim.

I also have had this phone for around 8 months and still don't feel the neeed to buy another phone; brilliant phone.

Had find x3 Pro and returned it.

Not enough of an upgrade over find x2 pro which is close to the perfect phone

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom