Anyone still playing battlefield 4?

odd1ne

Established Member
Reaction score
The Mrs got a new job so I'll be on about 8-10 most nights mon-friday. But when when looking on here most posts are real old. So anyone still going?

PSN:- odd1ne

yip , not every night tho , but saying that i have been on every night lately , i game with tetlee (above) and a good few others , your more than welcome to join us , but as tetlee says , were mostly on from 10-ish till about 1130 ish .

The Mrs got a new job so I'll be on about 8-10 most nights mon-friday. But when when looking on here most posts are real old. So anyone still going?
Plenty of us. :)

That's cool whats the psns and I'll add some of you. I will be on after midnight most nights as well

That's cool whats the psns and I'll add some of you. I will be on after midnight most nights as well
I sent you a friend request ages ago... not sure if you ever accepted though. :confused:

Any one on now bit of a noob though

I just started again a bit, I was too busy with work over the summer and now I can find a little time to kill a few. :D

About to buy a PS4 (have a PS3), does it still work out cheaper to buy the PS3 version and digitially upgrade? Also, which version should I get (Hardline? etc).
Thanks, will be on from Xmas!

About to buy a PS4 (have a PS3), does it still work out cheaper to buy the PS3 version and digitially upgrade? Also, which version should I get (Hardline? etc).
Thanks, will be on from Xmas!
No , you will need to buy the ps4's version , that upgrade was only for a few weeks when the ps4 came out 2 years ago .
as for the games battle field 4 or hard line , more people will be playing bf4 than hardline , but there are still a few servers running hardline .
you could probably get both games cheap these days anyways .

No , you will need to buy the ps4's version , that upgrade was only for a few weeks when the ps4 came out 2 years ago .
as for the games battle field 4 or hard line , more people will be playing bf4 than hardline , but there are still a few servers running hardline .
you could probably get both games cheap these days anyways .
Is there any real point in him buying it now. Because that second rate title called Destiny is to mostly be blamed for the lack of reinforcements. Sure Bungie can make good games. But not until they separate from Activison.

Aside from that hopefully everything will change once BF5 or BC3 is released.

Is there any real point in him buying it now. Because that second rate title called Destiny is to mostly be blamed for the lack of reinforcements. Sure Bungie can make good games. But not until they separate from Activison.

Aside from that hopefully everything will change once BF5 or BC3 is released.

so not many people playing it?

so not many people playing it?
Those days are long gone since the ones who went to Destiny only care about twitch shooters and in-game music. While the others are either playing Battlefront or Diablo 3. And while I would come on BF4, there just isn't enough on to warrant me playing it.

Because well I hate teaming up with randoms. Take Metro for instance most randoms will always capture the first flag on either the North American or Russian side instead of going for the middle flag.

And then you have people who only use spawn beacons just to camp instead of using it so your team can get into a tactical location to move onto a flag behind enemy lines.

I bought Battlefront and while the game is aright if anything it got me back playing Battlefield 4. I am yet to find a shooter more enjoyable than B4 even if I am terrible at it.

I bought Battlefront and while the game is aright if anything it got me back playing Battlefield 4. I am yet to find a shooter more enjoyable than B4 even if I am terrible at it.

Its a stunning game Battlefront, its just plays really bad for me hit, sure most people will wonder off it, back to BF4 for me!

@Tetlee was spotted playing this last night which means he might be making a temporary return.

I'm gonna jump back on this game. I'm pretty rubbish though. Ageing reflexes

Picked the Premium version up from the Canadian store during the flash sale so looking forward to playing with you guys.

My addiction to this has become very specific lately.
Found a hardcore server that's Pearl Market 24/7, now my social hours are spent living in it!
Running an LSAT kit I've nicknamed 'The Ripper'! Commonly taking out 3-5 guys with it per spawn.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom