Question Anyone squad up for domination?

Bogside

I like this mode as it's a little more compact and the games are shorter. Is there a squad for this? Does anyone else play it?

I don't seem to have anyone on my friends list that plays Battlefield, but I'd like to try squading up. I started playing when it first came out, I've not had it on for a few months but I've enjoyed getting back into it. I'm not very good, but I am enthusiastic!

humanfish

I've played 245 hours of conquest and nothing else to be honest. What is domination?

Bogside

Domination is a smaller map with no vehicles and only 3 capture points instead of 5.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I like this mode as it's a little more compact and the games are shorter. Is there a squad for this? Does anyone else play it?

I don't seem to have anyone on my friends list that plays Battlefield, but I'd like to try squading up. I started playing when it first came out, I've not had it on for a few months but I've enjoyed getting back into it. I'm not very good, but I am enthusiastic!
Quite a few of our lot play BF4 regularly and mainly play for a good laugh, but I confess we do tend to stick with Conquest.

If you don't have any luck with this game mode you're welcome to jump in with us any time:smashin:

amardilo

Distinguished Member
Cheers. How do i get involved?
There are a lot on here who play regularlly they tend to be the people still posting in the main Battlefield 4 thread over here - Battlefield 4 | Page 300 | AVForums

Add your PSN ID to the Battlefield 4: ROLL CALL thread here - Battlefield 4: ROLL CALL | AVForums

You could also join the Platoon (thread here - AVF PS4 Battlefield 4 Platoon | AVForums and then when on Battlelog (via the web) go to the Platoon section and join whatever server people are on.

Once you have a few people on your friends list that play most are happy for you to join them and most I know are happy to join in their party chat (if it's open).

Oswald

Suspended

Will add you later (my PSN starts 'and...') and am happy to play Domination or any other mode if you see me online.
EDIT: You're already on my friends list! :)

Last edited: