anyone seen The Rundown?

E

Ewan

Hey!
Has anyone seen The Rundown (AKA Welcome To The Jungle? is it any good?

R

Roughneck1

Yep i have - thought it was good actually - much better than i was expecting.. good no brainer way to spend 2hrs...

M

mackemansj1

Yeah i agree with craig a pretty good flick was surprised by it wasnt expecting it to be as good as it was. Read the review in the review forum i agree with it all overall a nice dvd to have in the collection.

cruncher75

great film and good acting from the rock just about to watch again

o THE CHAD o

watched it yesterday.its a lot better than i thought it would be.

rocks good in it,sean william scott good as usual and walken,well i havent laughed at walken so much since true romance.

a great action film id give a healthy 8/10

tony kop77

I am thinking of buying this film myself. I notice cd wow have it in stock for £14.

James45

Standard Member
good film and stunning video transfer as well. I finished watching it and started it up again straight after with the Rock and Peter Berg's commentary which is almost funnier than the film itself.

tony kop77

I got rundown this morning and I have never seen a dvd case like the one rundown used.
I prefer this style of case actually :).

James45

Standard Member
it's a red tag isn't it? with the two clips holding the amaray shut. personally i think the clips are annoying

Sigismund

I also really enjoyed this - although I did find Christopher Walken's character a little annoying. It also took me a good few minutes to figure out how to get the DVD case open!

Just in case anyone missed my review ;)

Sigs

E

Ewan

Hi!
Is there any difference between the region 1 version and the region 3 version?

dawnthief

Standard Member
Well thanks to you guys have made up my mind about this movie and have ordered the R1 version from dvd soon. Tried to find out the differnce between R3 and R1 and couldnt so played it safe and got the R1 version for an extra £1 just to make sure i get the commentary.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom