Anyone seen Spiderman trailer yet?

D

DPS

Read in a recent movie magazine that the teaser trailer for Spiderman looks truly amazing.According to the mag it shows Spidey foiling a robbery with a giant web and then shows him web slinging around town.<br />This is the big film next year for me forget about Episode 2,matrix 2,3,and Lord of the Rings.Ive been waiting for Spiderman since 1990 when Jim Cameron was going to direct it with Michael Biehn as Spidey.Sam Raimi should do a good job as hes done some great movies in the past Evil Dead 1,2 and Darkman was good too.Although the Quick and the Dead was very bad indeed still should be good as hes using Camerons script.Hes under a lot of pressure as expectation is high. If its better than X-men which was average I suppose Ill be satisfied.

The teaser is OK.

Nothing special IMHO.

Get it here:

<a href="http://www.apple.com/trailers/columbia/spiderman/" target="_blank">Here</a>

Gotta say that the Spider-Man teaser is something of a mixed bag. On the plus side, the completely CGI Spidey swinging through the streets looks damned good. However, on the downside, the teaser stinks of cheese thanks to the helicopter in giant spider web shot (which looks like something from that '80s cartoon Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends which co-starred Ice man and Firestar) and the constant product placement for a certain mobile communications company.

Still, if Raimi can get back on form following For Love of the Game and The Gift, this should be worth watching.

Whatever the case, it doesn't come close to the new TV spot for Fellowship of the Ring which looks absolutely killer.

the trialers has been canned due the the attacks on the US ,also i heard the new arnie flick might be canned too coz it features building bieng bombed

Yup, the Spider-Man teaser has been pulled due to the fact that the giant web Spidey catches the theives' helicopter in is spun between the twin towers of the World Trade Centre. As for the new Arnie anti-terrorist flick, it has now been pushed back to 2002. Also troubled is the M.I.B. 2 shoot which opened and closed with sequences at the World Trade Centre. Only the opening sequence had been shot, and they are now rewriting the script and will then be re-filming the sequence. A Tim Allen comedy which revolves around a group of characters interacting with a bomb in a suitcase has also been postponed. Another movie casualty is the upcoming War of the Worlds, which was apparently due to feature material in a similar vein to what happened, so this too has been postponed. A more curious problem is that of the final series of Friends which they are going through with a fine tooth comb and deleting or digitally removing the World Trade Centre from the background of any shots.

... and deleting or digitally removing the World Trade Centre from the background of any shots.<hr></blockquote>

With all respect to the victims but isn't that a bit exaggerated? I mean why remove it, it has been there and could in fact serve as a reminder!?<br />I don't think you should just wipe out the memory - it's a different story if a movie featurers some kind of destruction of the WTC, but removing something which was (and will perhaps be again) part of the skyline ... IMHO not necessary.

I thought it was the biggest pile of cack I have ever seen. The trailer looked like a 1930's film trying some special effects.

POOR POOR POOR

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom