Anyone seen/heard the KEF 5005.2's?

Ixnay

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd heard they're were supposed to be out by the end of the month, but wasn't sure if anyone had seen them out and about yet.

Be interesting to see if the upgrade on kit is worth the upgrade on price seeing as there seem to be some 5005.1 bargains around at the moment. At least I've heard of the bargains, yet to seem them with my own eyes....:(

I guess there's no news on these speakers? They should be out now.. but nobody seems to have them yet.

Yes, we have them in store for demonstration.

The satellites are the same as for the Kit 200 and thr subwoofer is the same as comes with the KHT3005.

Kotatsu Neko said:
Do you sell online by any chance?

No, Kef products are not allowed to be sold online as part of the dealer agreement.

However if you are in such a situation whereby it is difficult for you to visit a store to collect the product, most stores including myself can take orders over the phoneand have the goods delivered. I would speak to whoever is your nearest dealer who I'm will be able to help you.

Does that apply to everyone or just your store? Seems strange Kef products couldn't be sold online, rather backward to say the least.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom