Anyone see the Eric Clapton/Robert Johnson prog on Artsworld?

witters

Wow that was top notch, both picture & sound. I've always been into the blues and loved it:smashin:

Starburst

Novice Member
:( :(

Never even knew it was on (and in native HD as well), too busy getting my tea and settling down to watch the 20/20 last night:)

JohnD76

Novice Member
I recorded this last week, it was repeated this week so will most likely be on again.

I really enjoyed it too. He really is a performer.

Magsy

Standard Member
Some of the best quality stuff seems to be on Artsworld.

Back during the frist couple of weeks they showed Clapton 'Crossroads guitar festival' or something. It was really really good!!

prettyvacant

Novice Member
I saw that too, it was superb :thumbsup:

Another one to watch out for is the Stratpack concert. Celebration of 50 years of the Fender Strat (think it was 50 anyway) from Wembley Arena.

Some utter dross in it but watch out for Gary Moore doing Hendrix's Redhouse. Absolutely jaw dropping!

witters

prettyvacant said:
I saw that too, it was superb :thumbsup:

Another one to watch out for is the Stratpack concert. Celebration of 50 years of the Fender Strat (think it was 50 anyway) from Wembley Arena.

Some utter dross in it but watch out for Gary Moore doing Hendrix's Redhouse. Absolutely jaw dropping!
Any idea when it will be on again please?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom