anyone see Josh Homme on NME awards?

karkus30

Ex Member
Reaction score
Anyone see him ? playing the acoustic number off Songs for the Deaf..........bloody fantastic, anyone got the TAB?? I wants it.

Cool. I've got a decent acoustic version of that from a Radio 1 session (also just him playing). Might still be on their site, actually.

Damn I MISSED IT, any idea if it's gonna be repeated?? Even though the studio version is near perfect rock IMO the acoustic version is amazing. (I've got two mp3 solo acoustic verions, one divx acoustic version with Nick and the other guitarist, and the studio demo - all excellent!)

With regards to the TAB, I'm not the world best guitarist but I just play the standard electric tab 6 frets down and it sounds good to me.

Shame about Nick (apparently I heard he's sorry and want to rejoin)

Regards,

The NME awards are repeated again on Saturday night, around 1.00 I think, you'd have to make sure mind.

QOTSA is one of my favorites. I got songs for the deaf with the bonus dvd. It has some killer footage of them backstage.

Hi rollnrocker, I to am a massive QOTSA fan, thanks to the genius that is Noely G:laugh: (I think he mentioned R rated in an interview as being 'MEGA!').
I to have SFTD with the bonus DVD but no backstage footage, is it hidden? (all I have is a few live tracks, which are excellent!)

Regards,

Which band was it who did 'speaking in tongue' (or something similar, cannot remember)?

Hey Oasis,
There are a few interviews with the band at some small clubs. It isn't technically backstage. I don't think it is hidden. I just mentioned it because it shows how cool the guys are.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom