Anyone remember this film?

Pollywoggle

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Must be from over 10 years ago, don't know what it is called, anyone remember it cos I enjoyed it.
Plot is that a bunch of firermen in an American city (mabe New York?) find a newspaper clipping which says there is some treasure hidden in a derelict building. They go to try and find it, trouble is, so do the local gangsters and all hell breaks loose.
They turn up with ever increasing heavy weaponry and you have a seige situation.
I think some hiphop/rap stars, turned actors were in it but it was from a few years ago?
I would love to track this film down, especially if it is available on dvd.
Anyone help me out, apologies if it now turns out to be crap film, I was a lot younger then! :blush:

Did they capture some sort of heroin addict gangster and have to administer his drugs which went a bit wrong? I may be way off the mark :rolleyes:

its tresspass a walter hill movie and a great film
bill paxton
ice t and cube

Yes thats it, fantastic, now is it out on dvd by any chance, it had great sound even coming out of my old nicam telly?

Woohoo, just found it at dvdsoon, released 1992, only prologic but you can't have everything, thanks guys! :thumbsup:

If you are buying one Walter Hill film you may as well buy 'The Warriors' as well flipping brilliant film.

no probs not a bad dvd i have it somewhere
pollywoggle where in hants are u?

This film made me look at golf shoes as more than a golfing aid :evil:

dvdmike007, I'm near Winchester.

Careful now... Ordering back titles from DVDsoon... you could be waiting a while for that mate...

With backtitles its definitely DVDNotSoSoon...

May be worth paying the extra and getting it from someone who actually hold the stock...

Trespass is also a remake of "The Treasure of the Seirra Madre".

I guess you could be right about dvdsoon and backorders, quite a few places have it so I will mabe look elsewhere.
Mabe it's time someone made this film again......... with a nice dd/dts soundtrack!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom