Anyone remember starchaser the legend of orin?

pRot3us

Distinguished Member
Had totally forgotten about it till I saw your post :D

I seem to remember the *3D* cgi parts with a large spaceship flying about the place, but not much about the story

GalacticaActual

Distinguished Member
Synopsis
Deep within a subterranean Mine-World, a tribe of humans forced to a grim life of servitude by the malevolent overworld Zygon knows nothing of the surface world or of hope...until a brave young boy named Orin discovers a sword with mysterious powers that only he can unlock! After escaping the Mine-World with his weapon, Orin teams with rogue smuggler Dagg, a beautiful princess and some trusty robots on an intergalactic mission to free his enslaved people and defeat the evil Zygon!

Here is some better info and pictures.

Title: Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
Starring: Various
Released: 21st June 2005
SRP: $14.95

Further Details
MGM Home Entertainment has announced the release of Starchaser: The Legend of Orin for the 21st of June. The disc will feature an anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) transfer, Dolby Digital Stereo audio, and a theatrical trailer. While this isa relatively barren disc, it’s sure to please those of us who’ve been waiting for an official release for some time. You can expect to pay around $14.95 for this disc when it hits stores, but until then here’s a look at the artwork.

click on the thumbnails to enlarge

Attachments

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
i cant wait either...

D

dvdmike007

its about time i saw this in the cinema in 3d when i was knee high!

Petey

This is a great movie.

I still have my VHS copy, but will definately be picking up a copy on DVD.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom