Anyone remember Sam?!

lockers

...Sam from Manchester, who visited our forums briefly back in October.

She prompted some controversial discussions about spam after some self-promoting for her entry into The Sun's Page 3 Idol. (Those curios of the discussions can find them here!)

Looks like she must have been doing something right as she was announced the winner today!

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
Well I never, just seen her in the desk issue of the Sun.

She is not a patch on the last winners though.

mjn

Distinguished Member
30F-25-35 figure....i wonder if it'll be expanding over the Christmas period?

Ultima

Distinguished Member
Good luck to her, whatever her motives for posting on forums, it's obviously worked.

Martin

unique

well if there was ever a reason needed to keep the general chat, i think we've found the answer.

next year i'm going to apply for page 7 fella, so i'm hoping everyone will vote for me, and if that works out i'll apply for x factor and who know's, i'll be next years christmas number one singing a cover version of a peter frampton song with a festive promo video

Ultima

Distinguished Member
well if there was ever a reason needed to keep the general chat, i think we've found the answer.

next year i'm going to apply for page 7 fella, so i'm hoping everyone will vote for me, and if that works out i'll apply for x factor and who know's, i'll be next years christmas number one singing a cover version of a peter frampton song with a festive promo video

you'll get my vote:thumbsup:

mjn

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom