Anyone recently bought a 360 from Littlewoods catalogue?

Hootbleet

Littlewoods are doing buy now pay April 09, which is appealing, and for once their prices match the high street. They have the premium for £199 and the arcade for £159.

My question is; are these the newer versions with hdmi port? I think all arcade versions do have the hdmi port but I'm not sure if the premiums will be older models.

I'd appreciate it if anybody has recently bought a premium 360 from Littlewoods.

RottenFox

Distinguished Member
Yes,they are all the new(er) versions,with hdmi.
but the pay april09 offer,will hammer you with interest,so unless you pay it off quicker,and phone them to tell them it was a mistake putting that on,then you will pay qiute a bit more,as i think the april09 is 100week payment plan.

Hootbleet

but the pay april09 offer,will hammer you with interest,so unless you pay it off quicker,and phone them to tell them it was a mistake putting that on,then you will pay qiute a bit more,as i think the april09 is 100week payment plan.

Cheers for that bud, I'm just going to chip away at it and make sure it's paid before April comes round.

beasty54

Distinguished Member

Crafty sods aren't they... "Buy now and START paying in 2009 with the 30% interest we have added on"
Thats what they should have called it

Littlewoods get supplies from so called suppliers. This is just a fancy name for another company. I would not touch them with a very big pole.

If you want it on credit maybe Comet or Dixons or some place you can walk into and talk with in person. ;)

TheProperJayC

Distinguished Member
I haven't bought one recently but i got mine in december 06' through littlewoods and it arrived in 3 days. I did the 52 weeks interest free option, using a code i managed to get the price down to the same as the high street.

Last month i bought a savnav from littlewoods, again it arrived in 3 days.
When you order items it normally tells you the anticipated delivery date.

My advice is look out for some discount codes, if its your first order then a 20% off one is easy to get hold of.

I personally have never had any problems with littlewoods, they've always been helpful on the phone, invoices always in the post well in advance of any due payment date, can't grumble whatsoever.

:)

crow99

I haven't bought one recently but i got mine in december 06' through littlewoods and it arrived in 3 days. I did the 52 weeks interest free option, using a code i managed to get the price down to the same as the high street.

I have used littlewoods a few times (for large household appliances).
Once a year after paying something off but only when similar prices to the high street, particularly with discount codes.

Would suggest you just do the 52 weeks interest free which if its £199 would only be around £16 a month.
Much like Ja5on said, I've had a good experience and would look out for a 20% discount

Hootbleet

Last month i bought a savnav from littlewoods, again it arrived in 3 days.
When you order items it normally tells you the anticipated delivery date.

My advice is look out for some discount codes, if its your first order then a 20% off one is easy to get hold of.

I personally have never had any problems with littlewoods, they've always been helpful on the phone, invoices always in the post well in advance of any due payment date, can't grumble whatsoever.

:)

I managed to get it for £189.50 using a £10 off code, due for delivery on the 29th. I've used Littlewoods quite a bit and never had a problem, just wanted to make sure they were selling the newer version machine with the hdmi port.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom