Anyone read any Indy 4 reviews yet?

Bill Hicks

Banned
Talking to a friend at the weekend about an online review of the new Indiana Jones film he'd read somewhere. He said the review was mixed!:eek: Namely that at no time do you feel that Indiana Jones is ever in any real peril!
Anyone read any reviews? cos apart from the one posted at IMDB I can't find any. :hiya:

H

harry69

Talking to a friend at the weekend about an online review of the new Indiana Jones film he'd read somewhere. He said the review was mixed!:eek: Namely that at no time do you feel that Indiana Jones is ever in any real peril!
Anyone read any reviews? cos apart from the one posted at IMDB I can't find any. :hiya:
Ive only read the imbd too, but reviews seem to always go against what i think of a film.
Im really looking forwards to this, my 9 year old daughter is loving indy like what us late 30's folks did back in the day.
I think it looks good from the trailers and its been a long time coming so i have a open mind as to how it matches up against the originals.

Its your own opinions that count in my eyes..:thumbsup:

crimsoneagle

Aint it cool news had a few reviews and they are very mixed...
Some saying it was the 3rd best of 4 films(better then 2nd worst i guess)

Ill still watch it tho..:)

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Still be watchable i guess, but guess they might not have pulled off the magic this time round? - then some people are highly critical off everything, its just escapism fun.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom