1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone purchased or seen a Video7 V7LTV32D LCD TV?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by televisionuser, Feb 14, 2005.

1. televisionuser

televisionuser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I've been browsing on Ebuyer and came accross the following:
    Video7 V7LTV32D 32" LCD TV & Stand http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=83120
    Only £970 and includes dvi with decent response time of 18 ms. I think it may have been mentioned on these forums before but there hasn't been much discussion it.
    Has anyone seen one of these in the flesh or perhaps purchased one. I'd like to know if the picture, build quality are any good in comparison to other 32" lcds that are more expensive. Also, it would be good to know if it can be used as a PC monitor at native resolution.

2. swilt1

swilt1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. Radio_Daze

Radio_Daze

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    If you look around you can shave about £100 of that price.I got mine at www.technoworld.com for about £870, and I have seen it even cheaper than that since I bought mine.
    It's an excellent TV for the money.

4. gamerfreak2002

gamerfreak2002
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    846 inc vat but not delivery, is currently the cheapest @ Insight (uk.insight.com). Not in stock the last time I looked though.
    I'm still keen to hear people's comments as to this sets performance with PS2 and Xbox.
    Anyone?