1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Pricematched PV500 at JohnLewis Cribbs (Bristol)

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by royster, Aug 2, 2005.

1. royster

royster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think I have finally decided to buy the Panny PV500 set with Pedistal and would like to purchase it from John Lewis mainly because of their 5 year warranty. My local store is Cribbs Causeway in Bristol. Has anyone here got them to price match any stores near with a cheaper price or is it possible to phone a John Lewis elsewhere and price match in that area? The last time I saw the tv in John Lewis I did not ask the price for the pedestal version, does anyone know? I guess its the same as Currys,Dixons etc.
    I have saw that the shopatpanasonic shop in leicester is priced at £2399 and a 3 year warranty. Anyone know if the Panasonic shop would price match their other stores in a different location?
    Appreciate any help.

2. Shinko

Shinko

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I managed to get the Bristol JL store to price match but I had to be cunning like a fox as they didnt want to play ball at first. As most people have found with the price match @ JL, they only consider stores and not online distributors. the store must also have stock.

I got a price of £2249 with DVD rec from HiSpek who have 2 stores. I did this with JL @ Watford however but they would not deliver to S Wales, so I managed to get Bristol to match the price telling them that the Watford store advised me to ring them.

the only prob is that they didnt include the Wall mount so im going to wait for delivery before raising this with JL and maybe having to write a letter.

ROLL ON MONDAY !!!