Anyone play Bf4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrunkenHomer

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey peeps, does anyone still play BF4?

I run a gameserver and looking to populate it, I have good admins but its still hard to get people to join due to there being so many servers out there lol

After checking the server list each night it seems to total amount of players playing is not that great compared to the old BF3 days

To be fair, the stupid tagline kind of detracts from the thread content.

Ah thanks for that, will have a good read through!

Thanks for the rude reply, could have been worded a little nicer, I hope everyone is not this rude on this site.

Thanks for the replies anyways. :)

I meant the title of the BF4 thread.:facepalm:

Hey peeps, does anyone still play BF4?

I run a gameserver and looking to populate it, I have good admins but its still hard to get people to join due to there being so many servers out there lol

After checking the server list each night it seems to total amount of players playing is not that great compared to the old BF3 days

Apologies, but we have strict rules regarding advertising here, so your name will shortly change. Also, please do not post any details regarding your server as this is also advertising in a manner.

Closing this thread, please use the BF4 thread for further discussion.

@Sebastalona - PM me if you want the name changed of the thread - I thought it was better than the betafield one it was previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom