Anyone planning to buy Goldmund Eidos Reference?

jwlawler

Established Member
Reaction score
As a recent convert to SACDs, I am very tempted by this: Goldmund announces Eidos Reference SACD player, yours for £175,000.

So, I saving up. I am putting £10 into a jam jar each week. Sometime in the year 2357, I will have enough. I hope that the price does not rise in the meantime. Alternatively, I could take out a loan with the player as collateral. I'm sure that something like this will appreciate and it would be a good investment.

Don't forget you will also need a pair of speakers to go with it, how about the wilson audio wamm master chronosonic at £500,00 and i'm not even going to tell you how much the amplifiers will cost.

Don't forget you will also need a pair of speakers to go with it, how about the wilson audio wamm master chronosonic at £500,00 and i'm not even going to tell you how much the amplifiers will cost.
Unusual use of commas or a mistype? Is that £500,000 as in half a million? I need to be putting a bit more than £10 a week into my jam jar. I also probably need a bigger jam jar.

Last edited:
Wait until they are on sale

Black Friday?

Darn, they are super ugly too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom