Anyone parked their car in Paris?

steveizz

Established Member
Reaction score
Im taking the family on a weekend road trip and staying in Paris for a weekend, I wondered how easy it was to park as I tend to leave the car for 2 days, also do they clamp or tow away or just ticket you if your parking tickets expires?

thanks

Find a multi storey and even better book in advance. Street parking is asking for trouble in Paris. The standard parking method is to go bumper to bumper until they get into the space, then the reverse for getting out. If you have body coloured bumpers on your car you'll regret it!

Thanks for the advice, we found a VINCI right outside of the apartment we were staying in, was soo easy. infact the whole euro tunnel and drive option to paris was easy from start to finish and cost including petrol, tunnel and toll's and parking came in at £250 for the 4 of us compared to over £500 I was being quoted on Eurostar and meant we could carry loads of shopping and nonsense for the kids.

Nice find, now you can relax and smile when you walk down the streets and see all the damaged cars!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom