Anyone own a Navy or Ice Blue DS Lite?

Tokoloshe Man

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own a Navy or Ice Blue DS Lite, if so how do you find the colours? I like the look of them and am thinking of getting one, but not sure whether the Navy Blue or Ice Blue looks better.

If anyone has either of these colours I would appreciate any feedback on them, easy to keep clean etc?

Thx in advance.

I got my wife an ice blue ds lite a few months back and she's loved it from day one. She had a regular ds before but had stopped playing it very much, largely because of the lighting issues (but also because she hadn't bought a game in a while...). Due to it being light in colour marks on the casing don't show up at all. I can assure youu it looks wonderful, not at all tacky or plasticky as I have heard suggested.

I got a black one myself on launch in the uk and while I love it to bits if I'm completely honest I prefer hers. I've never seen a navy blue one but I reckon I'd probably prefer that to the black one too. I guess the dark blue would suffer from the same thing my black one does - finger marks etc don't look great and it requires constant polishing to keep it looking smart!

Thx Samwise, to be honest I own a black one myself but like the look of the Ice Blue, the constant wiping of fingerprints is doing my head in a bit.

You don't think the Ice Blue is more for the ladies then?

Are the blue ones coming out over here?

I already own a white one anyway, and love it :smashin:

I have a navy blue one, and as predicted it does suffer from the fingerprint problem.
I love the look of mine though (minus fingerprints of course) and wouldn't change it for the world.
Oh and I don't think it is coming out in the UK but you can import from LikSang easily.

Tokoloshe Man said:
You don't think the Ice Blue is more for the ladies then?

Not at all mate... the pink one that's about to be released however ;)

I have a Navy one, yes you can see fingure prints, but it's a small price to pay for the best colour (in my opinion) DS Lite

i wanted a navy blue but was worried about importing and getting a dodgy one so i ended up with a black UK version.
good luck with your choice.
pete

Well I've ordered an Ice Blue DS Lite, looking forward to seeing what it's like, thx for all the comments, I'll let you know what it's like.

I've got a white but I think the Ice Blue is a very sexy looking colour so you'll not be disappointed, if it was available here I would have bought one, but after all the talk of dead pixels and cracked hinges I didn't want to risk importing.

Light colours are best though because of the fingerprint issue!

Just thought I'd let you know that my Ice Blue Lite turned up today and I am well pleased with it. No dead pixels which is always nice, the colour is better than I thought. Overall very pleased.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom