Anyone ordering the Samsung Galaxy S21?

tony kop77

I'm on the Samsung upgrade scheme currently on s20 plus not sure if I'm allowed to upgrade to the S21 ultra or if I have to stay with the plus series
Doesn't seem much difference to be honest but if I don't upgrade I have to pay around £250 in 12 months time which is the remainder that I will owe after 24 months

McCol

I'm on the Samsung upgrade scheme currently on s20 plus not sure if I'm allowed to upgrade to the S21 ultra or if I have to stay with the plus series
Doesn't seem much difference to be honest but if I don't upgrade I have to pay around £250 in 12 months time which is the remainder that I will owe after 24 months
I completed the upgrade and although I'm going from 20 ultra to 21 ultra, I was able to choose any of the phones

tony kop77

I completed the upgrade and although I'm going from 20 ultra to 21 ultra, I was able to choose any of the phones

Thank you. I have seen comparisons and seems the s20 plus has the better screen. Doesn't seem like the S21 offers much but if on upgrade programe might as well do it as the ultra is £30 a month I will have to pay £250 end of 12 months to pay off the phone anyway

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom