Anyone ordered from Gamestation

hutch

Distinguished Member
I received a text yesterday confirming my preorder, only placed it months ago I was preorder numbers 2, 3, and 4 at the local store :rolleyes:

Wonder why it took so long, maybe they have only just registered them with Sony.....

Hope they dont reject my three orders im relying on the sale of two to pay for mine :devil:

mickus66

I pre-odered one online from Gamestation - and when I heard they where taking store orders I pre-order there as well - although I only want one...

I have had no confirmation from either...

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
I wouldn't be too concerened. When I preordered my Xbox360 at GAME(preordered it as soon as they started taking them), it wasn't until a couple of days before release that I had an email confirmation.

Dubs

Standard Member
Got text aswell as did a mate wasnt expecting it to be honest but at least there keeping us "kind of" informed!

hutch

Distinguished Member
Tetlee said:
I wouldn't be too concerened. When I preordered my Xbox360 at GAME(preordered it as soon as they started taking them), it wasn't until a couple of days before release that I had an email confirmation.
I'm not worried I got a confirmation email straight after my order, just wondering why the text has followed up so much later :)

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I got a confirmation email when I ordered online months ago - have heard nothing since.

Crovon

Distinguished Member
hutch. said:
I received a text yesterday confirming my preorder, only placed it months ago I was preorder numbers 2, 3, and 4 at the local store :rolleyes:

Wonder why it took so long, maybe they have only just registered them with Sony.....

Hope they dont reject my three orders im relying on the sale of two to pay for mine :devil:

I wouldnt count on getting 3, there is strong speculation going around that Sony will only allow customers to purchase 1 machine upon preorder/release. This is in an effort to cut down sales on ebay etc.

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Mickus said:
I pre-odered one online from Gamestation - and when I heard they where taking store orders I pre-order there as well - although I only want one...

I have had no confirmation from either...
I've not got any news on where I am in the line, but I did order at least a day after it went up for pre-order. So I should have my PS3 guaranteed?

NackNack

Banned
I got the text too, thought someone was playing tricks at the local store! Got one pre-ordered there and a couple online, if it comes down to it, I'll just get one under the girl's name and housemates too, hehe.

hutch

Distinguished Member
NackNack said:
Iif it comes down to it, I'll just get one under the girl's name and housemates too, hehe.
Thats what I have done :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom