anyone ordered a ds lite from lik-sang?

mrback

Hello
Has anybody ordered a ds lite from lik-sang? If so have you managed to get any progress with your order? I ordered 31st January but nothing at the minute.
cheers

D

Deleted member 65413

Apparently the Lite is completely sold out in Japan. I dont know if any of the importers even have stock to send.

mrback

It has indeed sold out but I think Lik-sang have had some stock albeit very minimal quantities.

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
Hi

I pre-ordered from them about a month ago. I got an email on Thursday saying I would have to wait a while and the price had gone up!

I needed it for next week (daughter's birthday) so replied to cancel my order. No reponse as yet, but I'm hoping I'll get a refund okay. Does anyone have any experience of cancelling an order with them or getting a refund? I payed by Paypal.

Since I couldn't get the DS Lite, I've managed to track down that rarest of things, a Pink DS Nintendogs pack instead. It's on order from Littlewoods online if anyone else looking for one, though they are charging £129 instead of the RRP of £99. They also have the blue one.

RDB :)

locky79

Novice Member
mmmm.. i would really advise you to wait if you can ;-\ the DS lite is just superior to the DS in everyway.

perhaps buy her something else for the timebeing.. good idea? the screen on the DS lite is even brighter than the psp! dont forget the other two colours are out in 7 days :rolleyes:

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
I know the Lite is way better than the current model, but as well as an unspecified wait, Lik-Sang now want $199 + postage then there's probable customs charges and a voltage adapter. I now reckon I'm as well getitting a current UK one now and a Lite when it's released over here (hopefully fairly soon and £99). Pink girly one for her, sexy little Lite for me :D Everybody's happy!

Now just to get my dosh back from Lik-Sang......

Pillow Lover

Distinguished Member
Hi all,

I didn't get DS from Lik-Sang due to the now widely reported mega-demand but have had a prompt refund and friendly communication and updates all the way.

I just wanted to follow up and give them some good feedback in case anyone was considering using them in the future.

danwalton

Yeah I like Lik-Sang a lot :)

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Rock Da Bass said:
I just wanted to follow up and give them some good feedback in case anyone was considering using them in the future.

Cheers for that, I've pre-ordered a PS3 from them but don't know the cost yet. So it's good to know that I'll be able to cancel without any problems if there are any issues.

mrback

Tejstar said:
Cheers for that, I've pre-ordered a PS3 from them but don't know the cost yet. So it's good to know that I'll be able to cancel without any problems if there are any issues.

I think you have got a bit of a wait there then :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom