Anyone not seen 'Memento'?

G

Gorshin2.0

...Or seen it and didn't like it????

I saw it again today and still rate it as easily the best film of the decade so far. Just totally perfect :thumbsup: Perfect acting, music and plot. Great direction and sets. What's not to like? as they say

www.otnemem.com

One of my favourites too :smashin:

If you've got the dvd you can watch the film re-edited back in the correct chronological order via an easter egg and then the film makes perfect sense. Very clever indeed.

Gorshin2.0 said:
Anyone not seen/dislike 'Memento'?

I think I've seen it but for the life of me I can't remember what the hell happened in it...

:confused:

Kazuya Mishima said:
I think I've seen it but for the life of me I can't remember what the hell happened in it...

Ha ha ha!

eviljohn2 said:
I havn't seen it yet. :)

Get to it John. It truly is one of the most creative films I've seen for a while with an extremely tight plot! :)

a genius movie! one of he best american movies of the last ten years. I've got the R1 with the Leonard Shelby medical notes :D

Gary

It is one of those movies that I have yet to see but evertime it is in the sales of BOGOF offers I always pick it up...then put it back down again :confused:

Everyone who has seen it keeps telling me I HAVE to buy it but I am yet to do so.....and I will probably love it when I finally do :rolleyes:

it is very good :thumbsup:

definately a thinker

Kazuya Mishima said:

Ditto. I know I have seen it but cant remember a sausage. :confused:

Thumbs up from me - haven't seen it for a while - must have a look again this week

MacReady said:
It is one of those movies that I have yet to see but evertime it is in the sales of BOGOF offers I always pick it up...then put it back down again :confused:
Same here ;) Yet to se the film but have wanted too for ages, always something else ahead of it at that time! I really will pick it up next time I see it as I am yet to hear of anyone who didnt enjoy

Highly satisfied having just watched it, what was it about Lenny...

hmm shall I watch it again night.....

looked at the cover in my collection and though, hmmm maybe worth a watch.....

Caught my eye on the shelf in the shop.....

Decided to walk into town and buy a new DVD for the weekend.....

climbed out of bed this morning thinking defintely need some viewing for the weekend......

Now what was his name again.....

lol

Pioneer said:
Highly satisfied having just watched it, what was it about Lenny...

hmm shall I watch it again night.....

looked at the cover in my collection and though, hmmm maybe worth a watch.....

Caught my eye on the shelf in the shop.....

Decided to walk into town and buy a new DVD for the weekend.....

climbed out of bed this morning thinking defintely need some viewing for the weekend......

Now what was his name again.....

lol

nice :smashin: (is there a code for reading your thread in cyronological order? :D

Gary

MacReady said:

Everyone who has seen it keeps telling me I HAVE to buy it but I am yet to do so.....and I will probably love it when I finally do :rolleyes:

Hey MacReady you MUST buy this film immediately!!!! 22nd best film of all time in the imdb top 250!!!! Rated above films like Once Upon A Time In The West, Goodfellas, The MAtrix, Taxi Driver, Apocalypse Now, Chinatown (another of my absolute faves), Clockwork orange etc etc etc. IE it's ******* good!

See trailer here

Which is the best version to get? The R1 2 discer (the packaging looks great) or the 3 disc R2 edition?

Isnt there a DVD where you can see the movie in chronalogical order in the bonus features ?

Nope, never seen it. Not a film I have even thought about watching to be honest.
Just not a fan of guy pierce :D . Bought the time machine for the MRS and that was bad enough :eek: I still think of him as mike from Neighbours :rotfl:

Dave-S said:
Nope, never seen it. Not a film I have even thought about watching to be honest.
Just not a fan of guy pierce :D . Bought the time machine for the MRS and that was bad enough :eek: I still think of him as mike from Neighbours :rotfl:

Dave thats a really crap reason for not seeing it!! after all you persist with Steven "the Mumble" Seagal movies and he has never made a decent film :D just get it!! (well ok he's made a couple of not bad films)

Gary

Dave thats a really crap reason for not seeing it!! after all you persist with Steven "the Mumble" Seagal movies and he has never made a decent film just get it!! (well ok he's made a couple of not bad films)

Good call Gary. Guy Pierce is a great, great actor with some superb performances under his belt. Memento, Priscilla and La Confidential spring to mind.

We will avoid The Time Machine but do look out for upcoming independent aussie flick 'The Proposition' for another awesome performance to boot.

Pete.

Seen it.

Never gonna watch it again, unless someone threatens to cut off my right hand and ruin my sexlife.

Dave-S, put it this way. I'd rather sit through BSG mini-series followed by the entire run of the full series. and you know how fond I am of BSG.

I haven't seen it and soing by some of the comments here i'm not sure if i will now! Ha

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom