Anyone NOT received Bond BluRay email yet?

shaun1208

Right, with all these people saying that they have received their e-mails regarding the free blu-ray movie, i'm feeling a bit dissapointed that I have not received mine. Especially since I registered my PS3 between 00:15 and 00:30 on launch day.

I thought I would start this thread for the people who have yet to get their e-mail from Sony.

Here you can air your thoughts, or simply just say when you registered and with what type of e-mail account.

I'll start it of:

Email Used: University(RGU) e-mail

Sherlock.T

Novice Member
Not got an email yet Reg on 23 march 10.30am an then reg a 2nd new master account 2 days later.

Email account with Blueyonder

zoidy

Not got an email yet either which may be down to Sony only sending out small batches at a time (may be some anti-spam thing), anyhow, still hoping will get the email soon as some seem to be getting them today.

Registered around midday on the 23rd - UK machine.
Used a personal domain for the email address so not even hotmail etc.

Only thing I am slightly concerned about is that I registered the serial number online using an email address I had actually assigned to a sub-account without realising. Still logged in to the network via the PS3 with my master account though.

Z.

russd1978

I havent got one yet.

Email Used: Hotmail UK (yep checked Junk Mail!)

Intya

Regged using the PC & my pre-launch account at 12:40am, and then with a new account made via the PS3 twenty minutes later. No sign of an email for either of them yet :mad:

Gunhawk

Distinguished Member
the master account bit confuses me, what makes it a master account ?

Its just the name given to the Main account on the ps3. becasue you can set up sub-acounts with the master account being in control of funding, what they can/cant do etc. This would be used if your child wanted their own account/PSN tag etc.

I have a sub account set up for my gf, as she wanted her own PSN name etc.

I registered my account at 3am on lauch day. no sign of my email either!!!!:mad:

SteveG

Registered master account in Feb via PC, then created a new master account via the PS3 at 10.30am on launch day (created new account as I wanted to change the username). Using Nildram email account. No email received.

182_blue

Its just the name given to the Main account on the ps3. becasue you can set up sub-acounts with the master account being in control of funding, what they can/cant do etc. This would be used if your child wanted their own account/PSN tag etc.

I have a sub account set up for my gf, as she wanted her own PSN name etc.

I registered my account at 3am on lauch day. no sign of my email either!!!!:mad:

ahh, ok , yes i got a account that i can use to buy things etc, so this is a master account then ?

Tony Hoyle

Nothing here. Registerd 9am on launch day.

psikey

Distinguished Member
I've not had an email yet. Registered online with my PS3 about 1:15am Launch Night. Used normal (none web) email address. :(

rhodos

hey still not got mine. :(

kalel795

not got mine and i set up my account at 00:15am on the 23rd, doh!:thumbsdow

slackbladder

No email for me and I registered online around 17:30 on the 23rd. I'm guessing there's just a shed load to do.

RedIndian

No email here :( (yet! hopefully), registered launch day around midday.

Alphawao

No email yet - Pre-registered Dec 06 / Signed into account around 02:30am 23/03/07.
BTYahoo Account / Checked spam

kevin_irl

still no email, registered last monday on a hotmail account. I have one question - is this a lottery?!! If it isnt then i dont see any reason why you guys who registered on launch day havent recieved your email yet...

Ataripower

Same here, registered on launch day, nothing received - not holding my breath

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Campfire Audio launches new Satsuma and Honeydew earphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Amazon Prime Day 2021: 21st-22nd June
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published