1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone NOT got LOTR 5 disc from play yet?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by t-force, Nov 22, 2002.

1. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Hi guys,

Sorry for yet ANOTHER LOTR query, but I'm a tad annoyed on this one: has anyone who ordered the R1 LOTR 5 disc collector's edition from Play NOT received their copy yet? Mine was posted on 8/11 (2 weeks ago), and if it's not at home when I get back from work this evening, I'll be giving them a call. Anyone else had problems of this nature?

Cheers,

T-force

2. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's time we had a "Not Shipping!" forum to go with the "Now Shipping!" forum :D

You'll find Play feature quite heavily on this forum regarding shipping (usual topics include: "shipped and never arrives", "not shipped until ages after release date despite being pre-ordered", etc). I'd give 'em a call - you got nowt to lose by doing so ;)

3. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    This wasn't a dig at Play really, I've used them for ages, and this only the second disc that's gone astray in the post. Most likely it's been snaffled by one of the postal service. The one thing that does slightly grate is that it would be so much easier to track these things if they still sent everything by recorded. I've spoken to them today, and they've sent out the replacement without any problems. That's one of their very good points: no fuss, just bundle out a replacement.

4. BadAss

BadAss
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +182
    Theyve sent out a replacement copy for me and my mate. It makes you wonder how many extra copies play have to send out.