Anyone not got anytime yet?

midknight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I still have not received anytime yet has anyone else not got it yet?

I got my HD installed on wednesday and it has just come on today when i got up this morning.

And your not missing anything all that is in mine is some kids cartoon

I have had SkyHD for two weeks now and when I select the 'Anytime Planner' all I get is a message telling me to ring a number and check my Sky+ subscription! I just phoned Sky and they claim it will be working when I get home from work...

Mark.

Do i need to do anything to enable this? got hd yesterday and thought it would have downloaded overnight - no option for me to enable it that i can see but perhaps i am looking in the wrong place?

Just got it (last night) - only one show though (24), presumably there will be more to come.

I went into Services yesterday to disable Anytime and 24 hours later my box still sounds like an Albanian hoover. How do I stop the noise?:mad:

I have turned it off already, it hasnt given me anything I would watch and even puts up movies when I'm not on the movie package, it's just a form of advertising and a waste of hdd space imo.

I havn't got anytime yet. I understand they are rolling it out till the 21st so hopefully it will be on the forced update after that.

i got my Sky last sunday, anytime came i think monday or tuesday morning. I'm actually loving it which i'm suprised about.

I also get a decent selection of programmes - movies, documentaries etc, which gets updated at least once a day, sometimes twice.

the only annoying thing really are the kids cartoons i get. I'm 21! :( lol

I did have it, but then it seemed to stop working, I hadn't had anything new for 4 or 5 days, so I switched it off and back on again to see if that would sort it,but now it's saying it might take a few days to start working again.

Same here - I've had nothing new for the last 4 days or so

Shaz

My Anytime seems to be slowly disappearing. Last addition was last Tuesday. Now I have just eight things and six are on "Last Chance". At peak I did have about 25 items.

My box has not been used at all overnight; has religiously been placed on Auto-standby and still nothing is being added.

How are you supposed to get this working ? I was reasonably impressed with this at the start but now I'm starting to think that its ill-thought out and unreliable :thumbsdow

Well after switching Anytime off and then back on again yesterday, it sems to have downloaded a couple of new things. There's the usual FYC thing, a kids film in HD and Megafactories. That's all I've got at the moment, but at least it's something.

I thought it only downloaded overnight, but interestingly enough, when I checked the Anytime menu around 11am there was nothing there, I checked again this afternooon and the new stuff was there.

Still not got anything showing under anytime, does anyone have any idea about the rollout of this, are they doing it by region?

Mr Big D

Like you I have yet to receive the download. I dont know if they are doing the roll-out by region, where do you live?

I have had SkyHD for two weeks now and when I select the 'Anytime Planner' all I get is a message telling me to ring a number and check my Sky+ subscription! I just phoned Sky and they claim it will be working when I get home from work...

Mark.

As a matter of interest, was it working when you got back from work?

I get the same message as you were getting - spoke to Sky yesterday who said they'd download something via the satellite to me and that they would definitely call me back at 12:00 noon today - did I get the call? Not likely.

Also, still getting the same on-screen message.

Cheers,

Martin.

I'm in Surrey and I still have yet to receive it too

Wonder if it's got anything to do with me having my instant rewind turned off ?

My Anytime is working (Berkshire) without me knowing when it was activated but I have turned it off. Woke yesterday morning and the box sounded like a hoover!!!!! :mad: Looked on the forum and you guys have posted how to turn it off thank goodness, now back to a silent box. :) If I need anything recorded I'll do it myself, none of the Anytime entries were of any interest to me anyway.
Many Thanks to all you members without your input on resolving these issues we would be pulling our hair out. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom