Anyone near us calibrate tvs??

steviebee

Standard Member
Reaction score
:hiya:
Firstly, we're new on here so a big hi to you all.......hi!

Secondly, quick summary!!!
The tube finally went on our old 29" 4:3 tv so...................time (excuse) to buy one of the new 36" widescreen crt tvs.
We ( my better half and I ) have spent quite a bit of time on this forum reading all the opinions and reviews on what 36" tv to buy etc etc and have done the rounds of all the local tv shops, having a really good look at our shortlist.
After much, much decision making, we have ordered a Toshiba 36zp48 with dvd player package from John Lewis (my wife loves the slim 'picture frame' and I'm willing to take the chance of possibly getting a 'bad un', as I think this is one helluva tv and well worth it).

Thirdly, ( getting to the point now ) having read about the importance / benefits of picture calibration and why it should be done my question is:
Does anyone know of / or could recommend someone in the Fife / Edinburgh area that could do a good calibration job on our new pride and joy when it arrives, as we'd like to get the best we can from it.

And lastly, but not leastly (lol).......
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Stevie & Lynne.

Welcome Aboard!

A long-standing member of these forums and a forum sponsor is Gordon @ Convergent- based in Lanarkshire, I believe.

I haven't used his service yet myself, but he has lots of great feedback from members.

Cheers

rkb

rkb said:
Welcome Aboard!

A long-standing member of these forums and a forum sponsor is Gordon @ Convergent- based in Lanarkshire, I believe.

I haven't used his service yet myself, but he has lots of great feedback from members.

Cheers

rkb

Does anyone know of a similar person or company near Liverpool, Merseyside?

I believe Gordon will travel far and wide. Drop him a pm or an e-mail.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom