1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know where to see a Z3 in action, South West?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by godzoooky, Mar 11, 2005.

1. godzoooky

godzoooky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As the title really, am thinking about getting this PJ, anyone know anywhere I can see it in action before I take the plunge?

2. mitor

mitor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +97
    I second this, i'm in exactly the same position

Anyone have any ideas?

3. Gadgets Master

Gadgets Master

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    People. I called Sanyo to try and get a demo and found it impossible. :thumbsdow I have given up and have booked a viewing at NEXNIX. It's a long drive but I have no choice.

I have spoken to a number of dealers in the southwest and was told everything including "We don't touch Sanyo due to reliability issues", "We don't stock LCD projectors any more" and "Now everyone's buying from the internet it just not profitable to demo projectors."

The annoying thing is that I told a Sanyo marketing person that I live in Bristol and he failed to mention that the Z3 was being demo'ed at the Bristol video show.

Alan.

4. kgulls

kgulls

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    The South-West is pretty devoid of demo facilities for LCD projectors other than the Panasonic which can be found in a few Shop@Panasonic outlets.
    Don't expect too much in the way of expert knowledge though.
    Looks like we all need to take a long drive North. :(