Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Anyone know where I can buy a remote satelite dish and system from

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by tony kop77, Dec 15, 2004.

1. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +276
    I want to buy a remote satelite dish for my parents because they only have my old anolouge dish at the moment to watch Italian tv.
    I thought I could get them a better system for xmas so they can get more than the three current italian chanels they get and on Saturdays I can watch live Premiership football matches from other countries

Can anyone advise me what to go for and what shops they would recomend

2. GGTVBD

GGTVBD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +324
    Do you mean motorised?

A bit OTT for Italian though. There's so much on Astra (19.2E) and Hotbird (13E) you don't need a motorised system. A well installed 80cm dish with a dual LNB to receive both satellites will work great. :thumbsup:

Phone a few local installers and get a price - should be around the £100 - £120 mark I'd guess.

Hope this helps mate. :)

A. Dork

3. tony kop77

tony kop77

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +276
    Sorry I did motorised. I want to be able to watch Premiership football on Saturdays from other countries and as I said more Italian chanlels for my parents.
    The picture is poor when it rains because it is anoulouge which is another reason why I want to get them a better system.