1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone know the Sky remote code for the Samsung LE-xxR41B TV?

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Doctor Hades, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Doctor Hades

Doctor Hades

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    I've looked in the Pace manual and it says 0060 - it's a four digit code - but it doesn't work although everything appears to work... :confused:

I pressed TV on the remote then held down Select and the Red button for two seconds. Remote blinks twice. Pressed TV then typed 0 (blink), 0, (blink), 6 (blink) and 0 (blinks twice). Pressed the On/Off button. Nothing happens! Repeated the procedure, pressed TV then On/Off instead. Still nothing.

Anyone got the remote working with this TV?

2. Doctor Hades

Doctor Hades

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    Hmmm, I got the TV to respond to the remote using the 3-digit code, 318 but pressing On/Off switches source rather than turning off the TV! Still at least it's doing something!!! I've tried all the other 4- and 3-digits code to no avail. Only 318 does something!

(Press TV, hold down Select and Red button, type in 318, press Select then On/Off!).

3. nasht

nasht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    hey doctor hades, can you confirm that this tv have some issues with refreshing the upper part while the lower part of the screen freezes??? or just any slightest problem with this thing cuz im planning to get me one of these.

*sorry for my out of topic question but im really desperate to get good info on this tv*

thanks very much

4. Doctor Hades

Doctor Hades

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    I've not experienced any tearing issues yet bar the ones common to certain Xbox games! I've been using mainly RGB SCART (for Sky Digital), component video (interlaced) PAL60 for the Xbox and HDMI/1080i@50Hz for DVDs (using the Samsung DVD-HD850). I briefly tried a DVD in 720p/60Hz but only for 10 minutes or so - no tearing seen - before switching back to 50Hz as the image scaling seems sharper in PAL.

It's a great TV. :thumbsup:

5. nasht

nasht

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Whooooot!!! Those are very promising words from you! Thanks so much for the info *checks clock* woah, very late indeed. Wellp, im gonna order one tomorrow so when i get the chance and stumble upon that code of urs ill try to help out :D

6. Doctor Hades

Doctor Hades

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +305
    I just watched the whole of the PAL DVD of Garfield the Movie - hey look, I like it, okay? :D - in 720p/60Hz via HDMI and, bar the inevitable frame jumping of watching a PAL movie in NTSC, there was absolutely no tearing whatsoever. However, PAL DVDs look much better in PAL than NTSC as the scaling makes things like subtitles look worse but then I suspect most people knew that anyway.

Not tried the Xbox in NTSC progressive scan via component yet but I'm hoping to soon even if it means me having to buy a second-hand copy of the original Splinter Cell.

7. DU02

DU02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Back to topic, has anyone got the proper code for sky+ remote to control Samsung LE32R41BD??

8. DU02

DU02

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    In case anyone's still looking for this, I just found out its 646. And it works perfectly!