Anyone know the HD1920L? 1920x1080 native resolution

Projector4me

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all :hiya:

Just signed up as I want some advise on the HD1920L LED Projector.

I came across it here. But I can not find any information about the projector from anywhere except this site.

Does anyone know where I can find any information on it or read a review about it? Has anyone on the forums had any dealings with this website or bought this projector?

I have seen a couple on alibaba that look very similar to it but I don't feel comfortable sending that kind of money out to China.

Thanks in advanced!

Well at £649 it is possibly the cheapest 1080p LCD currently advertised but what are you getting for your money.

Looking at the very basic info provided it does not seem to have a zoom control so to make the image smaller or larger you need to move it closer or further from the screen,No lens shift which most LCD have so no placement flexibility.

For another £200 you could get a fully featured LCD with lens shift, zoom control, higher contrast ratio and provable levels of performance you can read about or check out at a demo at any decent projector stockist.

Good Morning.

What is the name or brand of this projector? Also is it a native 1920x1080 resolution?

Thanks for your reply.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom