Anyone know of a legal forum?

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where I can get advise about legal matters and about solicitors poor advice etc.I tried the CBA and they werent much help:thumbsdow and neither were the law society.

it part of their code of ethics that they empty your bank account. They can get disbarred for offering free advice. :D

where I can get advise about legal matters and about solicitors poor advice etc.I tried the CBA and they werent much help:thumbsdow and neither were the law society.

Poor advice is hard to define being largely a matter of opinion.

You have to be able to allege negligence resulting in loss or some sort of misconduct to be taken seriously.

You can pm me if you want a quick personalised informal point of view.

it part of their code of ethics that they empty your bank account. They can get disbarred for offering free advice. :D

That's interesting. I've obviously been missing opportunities for the last 34 years :D

What advice? Do you have you your eye on a piece of real estate with loads of oil and mineral deposits and are looking for a legal way to evict the occupants! ;)

Don't they look after their own anyway?

To answer the original question you should try the Legal issues forum on the Motley fool's web site here

You have to sign in to view their forums in any kind of usable manner, but the quality of advice seems to be pretty good.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom