• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Anyone know of a legal forum?

la gran siete

Distinguished Member
where I can get advise about legal matters and about solicitors poor advice etc.I tried the CBA and they werent much help:thumbsdow and neither were the law society.

Gary D

Distinguished Member
it part of their code of ethics that they empty your bank account. They can get disbarred for offering free advice. :D

Stephen Wilde

Established Member
where I can get advise about legal matters and about solicitors poor advice etc.I tried the CBA and they werent much help:thumbsdow and neither were the law society.

Poor advice is hard to define being largely a matter of opinion.

You have to be able to allege negligence resulting in loss or some sort of misconduct to be taken seriously.

You can pm me if you want a quick personalised informal point of view.

Stephen Wilde

Established Member
it part of their code of ethics that they empty your bank account. They can get disbarred for offering free advice. :D

That's interesting. I've obviously been missing opportunities for the last 34 years :D

Gerbil

Established Member
To answer the original question you should try the Legal issues forum on the Motley fool's web site here

You have to sign in to view their forums in any kind of usable manner, but the quality of advice seems to be pretty good.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom